Job Title :Housekeeper / Breakfast Attendant
Start Date :May 13 - 20, 2019
End Date :August 25 - 31, 2019 ***student must be able to work until the end date required by the employer.
Skill Required :Intermediate English Skill.
Detailed Description :Room Attendant-Perform room cleaning tasks and laundry services, including bathrooms. Must be able to work with safe cleaning chemicals. Assist employees in other areas of hotel including breakfast, laundry, storage, or stocking. Report maintenance concerns in the room.
Must be able to stand, bend, lift and walk without difficulty.
• Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Social Security Number-After you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for preparing and serving the daily free breakfast bar, greeting each guest at breakfast and ensuring that guests are 100% satisfied.
* Providing personalized service to all the guests.
* Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar in an attractive abundant-looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
* Taking inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
* Ordering or purchasing food supplies.
* Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices from concentrates.
* Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines and dispensers.
*Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products.
Setting out/arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self service.
*Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated.
*Wiping up spills.
*Restocking self-service food and supplies as needed.
*Washing serving equipment and returning it to storage.
*Returning reusable food supplies to storage.
*Listening and responding to guests requests or complaints.
*Must be aware and practice all emergency and safety procedures.
Required Job Training :Yes
Salary :$11.00 per hour
Hours :Average 32 - 40 hours / week
Extra Hours :possible
Possibiliity of a 2nd Job :possible
Dress code :Uniform
Housing Deposit Required :TBA
Transportation to work :Walk / Bike Bus
Meal benefits Required :Discount
Nearest Airport :Denver International Airport (DEN)
Additional Information :
All information (pay rate, rent, deposit, etc.) is subject to change within reasonable mean
to reflect the nature of each placement without prior notice.