Job Title :Server
Start Date :May 23-24, 2019 *Strictly Start Date
End Date :Sep 4, 2019 *Strictly Start Date
Skill Required :Advance for sever and host / Intermediate for dishwasher
Detailed Description :SERVER: Estimated tips: Potential of $15.00/hr (estimation, not guarantee)
Food and Beverage employees are required to perform various food and beverage related tasks including:
- Placing food items on serving plates or dishes along with required condiments and utensils to present to customers
- Preparing cold drinks, warm drinks, and other non-alcoholic beverages.
- Some employees will serve alcoholic beverages and must strictly follow all state and federal laws related to serving alcohol.
- F & B employees may be responsible for handling sales which will include: taking correct orders, entering sales in cash register, taking money, counting out correct change (coins/ bills), giving change to customers, and completing credit card transactions.
- All F & B employees will be responsible for maintaining and cleaning all Food Service areas including preparation tables, equipment, dishes, floors, supply areas, refrigerators, coolers, sales areas, and customer areas (tables, chairs, serving lines, condiment stands, etc.).
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service. Respond to and take appropriate action to resolve concerns and complaints of guests.
- Keep supervisor/ manager informed of situations relating to facility operation, patron complaints or concerns, accidents, emergency situations, damages, and potential safety hazards.
- Attend departmental and team meetings as well as participate in all additional training courses.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Please be sure to review the menu before arriving to Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.
HOST/HOSTESS: Estimated tips: Tips share estimated at an Extra $1.25/hr
Specific duties may include but are not limited to any combination of the following:
- Monitors the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables.
- Escorts the guests to the dining room.
- Estimates wait times for guests and monitoring the guest waiting list.
- Ensures that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
- Keeps dining room occupancy chart current.
- Answers the telephone.
- Books reservations.
- Assist wait staff as needed, taking initial drink orders, moving tables together, etc.
- Inspect assigned restrooms and clean as needed.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Please be sure to review the menu before arriving to Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. There is a lot of information that you will be required to know. If you do not know the menu, Bubba Gump cannot allow you to be a Host. You can find the menu here: www.bubbagump.com/menus.asp
This position will be responsible for properly washing and storing all dishes, pots, pans, trays eating utensils, cups, and small equipment for the department as well as maintaining the dish room and dish machine in a sanitary and efficient manner. This individual will also assist in the preparation of food items and perform basic culinary tasks. The Steward must perform tasks that support the kitchen and front of the house staff as necessary. They are responsible for demonstrating a commitment to customer service standards in all interactions.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Washes dirty dishes, pots, pans and other equipment.
- Stocks clean dishwears , flatware, glassware, etc. as appropriate, and maintain cleanliness of the kitchen area.
- Maintains storage of proper chemicals.
- Performs basic culinary tasks such as slicing tomatoes, etc.
- Cleans and polishes equipment as required.
Required Job Training :Yes, while in training students will be paid an hourly rate of $7.25 at least 7 days
Salary :Sever $2.13 + tips / Host $6 + tips share / Dishwasher $11 (plus tips positions will be guaranteed a minimum of $7.25/hour)
Hours :Average 32-40 hours / week
Extra Hours :possible
Possibiliity of a 2nd Job :possible
Dress code :
Housing :Student must arrange by their own (มี List บ้านพักและ Contact แนะนำให้ แต่นักศึกษาจะต้องเป็นผู้ติดต่อดำเนินการเอง)
Housing Deposit Required :1. Type: Apartment
Cost: $1200 for 2 persons, $1400 for 4 persons per apartment per month
Housing deposit: $500
2. Type: Apartment
Cost: 1 bedroom: starting at $775, 2 Bedroom: starting $861; fits 4 participants *Prices subject to change*
Housing Deposit: $400 to $950 (depending on credit)housing deposit is per apartment
Transportation to work :
Meal benefits Required :discounts at most Landry’s restaurants, hotels, and entertainment venues.
Nearest Airport :IAH - George Bush Intercontinental/Houston (Houston, TX)
Additional Information :
All information (pay rate, rent, deposit, etc.) is subject to change within reasonable mean
to reflect the nature of each placement without prior notice.