Job Title :- Host/Hostess
*(based on availability and employer discretion only)*
Start Date :15 May - 5 Jun, 2019 (*Strictly Start Date.)
End Date :20 Aug - 5 Sep, 2019
Skill Required :Advanced English Skill
Detailed Description :HOST/HOSTESS:
Specific duties may include but are not limited to any combination of the following:
-Monitors the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and cleaned tables.
-Escorts the guests to the dining room.
-Estimates wait times for guests and monitoring the guest waiting list.
-Ensures that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting.
-Keeps dining room occupancy chart current.
-Answers the telephone.
-Assist wait staff as needed, taking initial drink orders, moving tables together, etc.
-Inspect assigned restrooms and clean as needed.
-Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Food and Beverage employees are required to perform various food and beverage related tasks including:
- Cooking or preparing food items according to procedures or recipes
- Placing food items on serving plates or dishes along with required condiments and utensils to present to customers
- Preparing cold drinks, warm drinks, and other non-alcoholic beverages.
- Some employees will serve alcoholic beverages and must strictly follow all state and federal laws related to serving alcohol.
- All items must be prepared quickly and accurately ensuring no waste and in accordance with production and portion requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment.
- F & B employees may be responsible for handling sales which will include: taking correct orders, entering sales in cash register, taking money, counting out correct change (coins/ bills), giving change to customers, and completing credit card transactions.
- All F & B employees will be responsible for maintaining and cleaning all Food Service areas including preparation tables, equipment, dishes, floors, supply areas, refrigerators, coolers, sales areas, and customer areas (tables, chairs, serving lines, condiment stands, etc.).
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service. Respond to and take appropriate action to resolve concerns and complaints of guests.
- Keep supervisor/ manager informed of situations relating to facility operation, patron complaints or concerns, accidents, emergency situations, damages, and potential safety hazards.
- Attend departmental and team meetings as well as participate in all additional training courses.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Employees may be asked to move to different locations or job assignments within the property, as needed.
Required Job Training :Yes
Salary :Host/Hostess $6+Tips (guaranteed at least $7.25/hr), Server $2.13+Tips (guaranteed at least $7.25/hr)
Hours :32 hours/week minimum
Extra Hours :possible
Possibiliity of a 2nd Job :possible
Dress code :
Housing :Student must arrange housing by their own (ทางองค์กรแลกเปลี่ยนมี list บ้านพักแนะนำให้ แต่นักศึกษาจะเป็นผู้ติดต่อบ้านพักด้วยตนเอง)
Housing Deposit Required :Student must arrange housing by their own (ทางองค์กรแลกเปลี่ยนมี list บ้านพักแนะนำให้ แต่นักศึกษาจะเป็นผู้ติดต่อบ้านพักด้วยตนเอง)
1. Type: House
Cost: $350 per month per person
Housing deposit: $250 ($150 of the deposit is refundable)
2. Type: Apartment
Cost: $1200-$1400/month/apartment ($1,200 for 2 persons and $1,400 for 4 persons)
Housing deposit: $500/Unit (Shortest lease is 3 months)
3. Type: Apartment
Cost: $425 per month per person
Housing deposit: $250 ($75 non-refundable)
4. Type: House
Cost: $350 per month per person
Housing Deposit: $200 ($100 is refundable)
5. Type: House
Cost: $300 to $400 a month per person
Housing Deposit: $200 ($100 is non refundable)
6. Type: House
Cost: $400 per month person
Housing Deposit: $250 ($150 is refundable)
Transportation to work :
Meal benefits Required :All employees participating in the employee discount program, cost $9.80 per pay period, receive 50% off of their meals at most Landry's owned restaurants.
Nearest Airport :George Bush Intercontinental/Houston - IAH
Additional Information :
All information (pay rate, rent, deposit, etc.) is subject to change within reasonable mean
to reflect the nature of each placement without prior notice.