Job Title :Room Attendant , Front Desk
Start Date :March 05, 2020 - April 12, 2020
End Date :June 01, 2020 - June 15, 2020
Skill Required :Intermediate English
Detailed Description :Front Desk
- Front Desk are the only ones that are able to get overtime pay, the other positions are exempt.
- The main responsibility of a hotel front desk clerk is to check guests in and out. They verify guests’ registration information and take any further information required, such as identification and period of stay and take cash or process credit cards. Once they have gone through all these procedures, they hand the room key to the guests and guide them to their rooms. When a guest is about to check out, a front desk clerk will ensure that all dues are clear and the key is handed over.
- Working at the front desk of a hotel can be quite rewarding. You get to meet people from different walks of life and stay busy at all times. If you want to work as a front desk clerk at a hotel, you will be interested in the following job duties that are part of the job:
- Housekeepers responsibility is to maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for our guests. Our resort has 2-3 bedroom condominiums, suites, villas and cabins that require housekeeping duties.
- Housekeepers may be asked to help in our laundry department that will require the cleaning (washing and drying) of all hotel linens, replenish supplies and stock of linen through housekeeping closets throughout the hotel.
Required Job Training :Yes
Salary :$8.50/hr + Up to $75 per week Bonus (equal to housing cost) only for students that work Feb-Apr thru May-Jun. Bonus at end of program. If they break their contract or are terminated before their contract end date, they do not receive the bonus. Performance and attendance can also effect their bonus.
Hours :• Schedule will vary and employees must be willing to work when employer needs them. Weekends (Friday-Sunday) and holidays required • Hours can vary between 7:00am - 11:30pm. Max Hours: 60 • Overtime is not guaranteed. • After 40 hours per week is when overtime pay starts.
Extra Hours :possible
Possibiliity of a 2nd Job :possible
Dress code :Participants must wear their uniform during all working hours and it must be clean, neat, and pressed. -Dress Code- Uniforms will be provided at cost and deducted from employee's paycheck. Uniform cost depends upon the position and could be from $15 to $100. Uniform must be kept CLEAN! If your uniform is dirty or smelly, you will be required to buy a new one. (*Rate is subject to change)
Participants need to be clean, neat, and presentable. Good personal hygiene is a must, including daily showers and use of deodorant (no body odor). Men should be neatly shaved/trimmed and hair should be collar length or above. Extremes in hair color or body piercing are not allowed. Females - Long hair must be tied back.
Housing Deposit Required :- Deposit $300 and 2 weeks rent $150 will be due at arrival, in total $450.
- $50 non-refundable from deposit at departure.
- If you are fired or quit from your Host Company you forfeit your entire deposit and are responsible for the remaining balance of the rent.
- Packages sent to Hiawatha are kept in the office and cost $1.00 to receive from office.
- Laundry is located onsite, washer cost is $2.25 and dryer cost is $1.00
- Rooms inspections will be given weekly and if the room is dirty or has damage, there may be a fee of $25.
- Hiawatha provides a shuttle bus to and from Wal-Mart (price may vary)
- Utilities are included in rent.
- Taxi Company's are available for transportation (prices may vary)
Information is subject to change
Transportation to work :Walk or Bike
Meal benefits Required :
Nearest Airport :Dane County Regional Airport (MSN) / O'Hare Airport (ORD)
Additional Information :
Here at Mt. Olympus in Wisconsin Dells you will find 37 steep and slippery slides, 6 hair-raising roller coasters and 8 curve-hugging go-kart tracks, all sitting on 156 acres of adventure. Mt. Olympus is more than just another waterpark — it’s the biggest water and theme park in Wisconsin Dells. The Parthenon Indoor Theme Park & The Bay Indoor Waterpark are open all year!
All information (pay rate, rent, deposit, etc.) is subject to change within reasonable mean
to reflect the nature of each placement without prior notice.