Job Title :Food Team Member
Start Date :May 1st - June 1st, 2019
End Date :August 15 - 31, 2019 ***student must be able to work until the end date required by the employer.
Skill Required :Upper Intermediate English Skill. High volume food experience preferred. Must read, write and understand English. Basic math skills to include making change and counting change back to guests. Must be able to complete an in-house ServSafe food training class.
Detailed Description :Perform all aspects of customer service to include; friendly interaction, fulfilling shop needs for cleanliness and attention to detail, fulfilling customer orders, maintaining food quality and safety, preparing food, serving food, and handling cash transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greeting guests and taking guest product orders.
• Making customers feel welcome and appreciated.
• Maintaining a themed environment.
• Preparing/cooking food product.
• Handling cash/making change and operating Point of Sale registers.
• Maintaining safe food environment and following safety procedures.
• Cleaning/bussing tables as assigned.
• Suggestive selling.
• Implementing shop closing/cleaning procedures.
• Maintaining positive, helpful relationships with teammates.
Required Job Training :yes
Salary :$9.00 per hour (*Rate is subject to change)
Hours :Average 32 - 40 hours/week.
Extra Hours :$13.50(*Rates are subject to change)
Possibiliity of a 2nd Job :Possible
Dress code :Uniform provided by employer
Housing :$75.00 per week per person (*Rate is subject to change)
Housing Deposit Required :There is a $250 security deposit required upon arrival of which $200.00 is refundable at the completion of program. (*Rate is subject to change)
Rooms are double occupancy. Each room is furnished with a desk, small fridge, microwave, two beds and a chest of drawers, has a cable TV service and a wireless internet access.
Transportation to work :Walk to and from work, approximately 1.0 miles along to an employee pick up area on a sidewalk.
There is a public transportation, which students may use to get to Walmart and town of Reeds Spring, however it runs only once a day. Transportation by Notch Inn owners will be available on a limited basis at the following rates:
1. Minimum of Five Dollars ($5.00) for a local trip of five miles or less…or Two Dollars ($2.00), Per Person. (*Rate is subject to change)
2. Minimum of Sixteen Dollars ($16.00) for a trip of five miles to ten miles, such as a trip to White Water…or Four Dollars ($4.00), Per Person. (*Rate is subject to change)
Meal benefits Required :One free meal per shift is available to food team members.
Nearest Airport :Airports: 1. Hollister, MO 2. Springfield 3.St. Louis and 4.Kansas City, MO are the closest airports. Previously, most students chose to fly into a major US City airport, and took Greyhound Bus to Hollister/Branson, MO.
Additional Information :
All information (pay rate, rent, deposit, etc.) is subject to change within reasonable mean
to reflect the nature of each placement without prior notice.