Job Title :Amusement Park Worker could be placed in:
- Ride Operations
- Retail, Games
- Food Service
- Waterpark Attendant
- Park Services.
All positions involve cleaning!
Start Date :May 13 to June 17, 2020
End Date :August 31, 2020 ***student must be able to work until the end date required by the employer.
Skill Required :Conversational or better English Skill
Detailed Description :- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions and stand for long periods of time.
- Water Attendant : Will be assigned a water park position upon arrival. Responsible for guest safety on water rides and slides. Must be able to climb multiple sets of stairs. Able to stand for your shift and work in and around water up to 3 feet deep. All positions involve cleaning!
- Must be able to: swim 50 yards and retrieve a 10lb brick in 5 feet of water, be comfortable in water, work outside, stand for long periods of time and be willing to test your ride each day
- Must understand seasonal industry, shifts may be shortened as needed and determined by your department. This effects all employees.
Social Security Number - Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work BEFORE you receive your card.
Required Job Training :Yes
Salary :$10.00 - $12.00 per hour depending on location (*Rates are subject to change)
Hours :Average 32-45 hours per week
Extra Hours :$15.00 to $18.00 per hour over 40 based on wage (*Rates are subject to change)
Possibiliity of a 2nd Job :
Dress code :• Uniform is provided. Must bring bathing suit, rubber sandals, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
• Must understand seasonal industry - shifts may be shortened as needed due to guest attendance, this is determined by your department and park management.
• No visible tattoos, clean shaven, no facial piercings or long hair for males.
Housing :Approximately $145 per week/ person, payroll deducted. No partial weeks in housing. Housing week goes from Saturday - Friday. (*Rates are subject to change)
Housing Deposit Required :• Hotel style. One person per bed. One bed may be a rollaway cot or bunk bed. Microwave/Refrigerator in each room. Located within 25 miles of SFNE.
• Approximately $145 per week, payroll deducted. No partial weeks in housing. Housing week goes from Saturday - Friday.
• A housing deposit of $200 is due prior to arrival with 2 weeks rent. A total of $490 due in advance for housing. You will not be able to move in without advance payment.
• $150 of your housing deposit is eligible for return. $50 housing admin set up and supervision fee is non refundable.
(*Rates are subject to change)
Transportation to work :10 mins by driving / 30 minutes by bike
Meal benefits Required :Meals while working and before or after shift will be discounted by 50%.
Nearest Airport :Bradley International Airport (BDL)
Additional Information :
All information (pay rate, rent, deposit, etc.) is subject to change within reasonable mean
to reflect the nature of each placement without prior notice.