Harborside Hotel and Marina, Bar Harbor (Summer 2022: Exclusive Premium Locations) **เต็ม**
Bar Harbor, Maine
- Front Desk ($15.00/hr)
- Prep Cook/Kitchen Helper ($13.50/hr)
- ตำแหน่งงาน ทางตัวแทนนายจ้าง/ นายจ้าง จะเป็นผู้พิจารณาตอนสัมภาษณ์ รวมถึงตอนที่น้องไปถึงอเมริกานะคะ *
$13.50-$15.00 per hour
Average 32-40 hours per week
June 1 - June 15, 2022
September 7, 2022
* Students must be able to work until Sep 7 Only!!
มีสัมภาษณ์กับนายจ้างทาง Skype ประมาณ ช่วงวันที่ 26-28 Jan 2022
$120/week/person (*Rates are subject to change)
Housing Deposit Required
Rent is $120 per week. A $100 deposit is due upon arrival plus the first week's rent.
Transportation to work
Walk, Bike, Bus
Bar Harbor, Maine
- Prep Cook/Kitchen Helper : The Prep Cook / Kitchen Helper works in the kitchen and helps with communications between the back of the house (kitchen staff) and front of the house (serving staff). Prep Cook / Kitchen Helper Duties Helping prepare the dishes that are served, Bulk preparation of various food items & vegetables. Storing food, food preparation, plate presentation, portion control, and maintaining sanitation standards. Help communicate orders and information between the front of house and back of house. Restocking station making sure you have all the products and garnishes for service. Setting up and breaking down expo station. Cleaning, sweeping and organizing
- Front Desk : Greeting guests upon arrival, Register guests at the Front Desk, Collect payment for rooms, Provide room keys, Log wakeup and notification calls, Ensure cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere of front desk and lobby areas at all times, Handle guest complaints, Complete required reports correctly and in a timely manner, Have the ability to work a varied schedule, Handle multiple line phones and take messages, Use basic office equipment, Ability to work with diverse populations in a supportive and positive manner., Display a friendly and welcoming personality and attitude to guests and employees. You will operate telephone equipment to ensure efficient communication within, to, and from the hotel while executing guest request items. Other responsibilities are to answer the calls, direct all incoming calls and assist with guest requests, while providing excellent customer service. Must process room service orders, fulfill guest requests, make reservations, post charges, act as a concierge and inform guests of hotel and local facilities and services.