**No OT rate!**
จะมีสัมภาษณ์กับนายจ้างประมาณวันที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน 65
International Housing Village (IHV) - is the private property of Busch Gardens/Water Country USA where students live during their Work & Travel Program. About 350 students live in the IHV in peak season.
Housing is dormitory style with 4-5 people per room.
**There are no mixed gender rooms so couples CANNOT live together.**
Each room has beds, linens, dressers, private bathroom, TV, hot water, air conditioning, refrigerator, WIFI, and free local calls. For safety there is IHV security and IHV staff to assist students at most times of the day and evening.
1 KM to large grocery stores. City transit available next to housing. Bank is 5 KM and entertainment is available throughout city.
A main kitchen facility is provided, as well as laundry at no cost. Rooms are fully furnished. It is recommended to bring a personal towel, but not required. WiFi internet available everywhere on housing property as well as seven internet PCs. Seasonal swimming pool, basketball, volleyball, and organized activities available at the housing complex.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW) is an action-packed European-themed park with 17th century charm and 21st century technology boasting more than 300 acres of unparalleled fun and adventure. BGW is voted to be the world’s “Most Beautiful” and “Favorite” theme park.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg is home to Water Country USA (WCUSA) the mid-Atlantic’s largest family water park featuring the greatest state-of-the-art water ride and attractions spectacular entertainment shopping and restaurants – all set to a colorful 1950’s and 60’s surf theme.
Along with fun jobs, housing and a great work atmosphere, International Participants can also take part in the Busch Gardens Educational program for employees. Participants are offered the opportunity to attend seminars and classes on Guest Services and Hospitality Management. Participants who take part in these programs will be receive Certificates of Completion for these programs.
For more detailed information about jobs at Busch Gardens Williamsburg/ Water Country USA visit: https://buschgardens.com/williamsburg/
• Our Food & Beverage Department offers a variety of positions in our restaurants, snack shops, and kiosk operations. Participants may be placed in one location or may be crossed trained to work in multiple locations. Participants will be placed at the Busch Gardens Park or Water Country USA Park. Your exact placement may be determined during your interview or after your arrival. All participants should be prepared and willing to work in either park and be willing to assist in other areas as needed.
• Food & Beverage Team Members have duties including preparing and serving food items, cashiering and cleaning. We maintain an exceptional standard of quality and service for our guests.
• Due to the nature of outdoor business Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Water Country USA does not guarantee work hours during periods of bad weather.
• Although some weeks may have less than 32 hours per week, you can expect to average 32 hours per week or more over the course of your program.
• Due to the outdoor nature of the business, there may be times where you will work less hours if the weather is bad for long periods of time. This is not expected, but is always a possibility. Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Water Country USA will make every possible effort to ensure you meet the “average” 32 hours per week of more over the course of your program. You should expect there will be times where you will be scheduled a larger amount of hours and it is not unusual to be scheduled 40-50+ hours a week at certain times of the year. Extra work hours may be available in other Departments if assistance is needed.
• You should plan to work 40 or more hours per week during the month of August.
• After Labor Day, the Park is only open on the weekends. Generally you can expect to work approximately 32 hours per week in September. Hours will be available during the days the park is open (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Some hours may be available on Thursday getting ready for park opening
• Job changes are extremely rare and not guaranteed. Request are handled on a case by case basis.
IMPORTANT ARRIVAL INFORMATION:
Participants will be expected to arrive to the International Housing Village on a MONDAY. Tuesday and Wednesday will be spent completing your processing paperwork, setting up your bank accounts, getting settle in housing, etc. Your first day will be on Thursday and will consist of New Employee Orientation. Your first few days of work will be spent in orientation and training.
Participants who arrive in Williamsburg on a day other than a MONDAY will need to make their own housing arrangements, in a hotel, until the next MONDAY when you can move into your assigned housing.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Water Country USA will be the primary employer. A second job in the community is possible; however a second job must not impact your hours of work with the parks. Participants are not permitted to work a second job without receiving Intrax approval first.
All Team Members must be able to pass Cash Handling Training and will be paid for all training.
All positions require a high level of customer contact and good customer service skills. All positions are responsible for maintaining park cleanliness. Working conditions vary according to the specific assignment. Positions may require exposure to direct sunlight, and work outdoors in various weather conditions. All jobs require walking, standing, lifting and/or climbing for long periods of time.
Advanced English Skills and Good Customer Service Skills are required.
We are looking for team members with a positive attitude lots of energy and an ability to make guest and kid-centered decisions and very good communication skills. Must be willing to work outside and be on your feet for long periods of time.
Men must have collar length or shorter hair, no piercings are permitted. Women may have limited piercings. No visible tattoos, no unnatural hair coloring, no strong perfumes or colognes. Daily bath or shower required and daily use of deodorant.
Employees must be in clean pressed authorized uniforms during all working hours and employees should be generally conservative in appearance. Uniforms are provided at no cost. Employees must purchase shoes after receiving job assignment. Job assignment dictates shoe wear needs.