Ocean City, Maryland
- Your rent will be payroll deducted. $150 per week for the first 10 weeks of your program.
Reduced volume of residents in each housing unit due to COVID-19
Retail Clerk: Retail candy sales. Stock supplies, weigh and package candy, complete sales transactions. Must be comfortable with US currency. All positions require standing for the duration of your shift & cleaning safely with chemicals!
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive, friendly attitude.
- The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full
time schedule. Hours will be 32+ average over the course of the program.
- Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
- Uniform – Will be confirmed upon arrival.
- Social Security Number – Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social
security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.