Port Aransas, Texas
*น้องควรมีระดับภาษา 7 ขึ้นไป
Exclusive Premium Locations ในราคา Premium Locations
Multiple 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom and 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Apartments will be available. All Apartments come with abundance of amenities and are close to many attractions. Bedrooms, Bathrooms and living rooms are all fully furnished. One TV in living room.
*การจัดการที่อยู่ ทางตัวแทนนายจ้าง หรือนายจ้าง จะเป็นผู้พิจารณาให้น้องเอง จะไม่สามารถเลือกได้นะคะ
CCMS will handle all reservations and unit assigning to participants.
Walking and bike-ride friendly area since it is close to the University.
The Room Attendant is responsible for keeping guest rooms in resort clean, safe,stocked and maintained. They are expected to be friendly and engaging when interacting with guests to project a positive image of the company.
Job Duties : Specific duties may include but are not limited to any combination of the following:
- Safe handling of cleaning products and chemicals and proper operation of cleaning equipment.
- Clean a specified number of rooms within a designated amount of time.
- Clean restrooms, furniture, hallways, lobbies, lounges, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Change bed linens and make the beds.
- Replenish towels, linens, toilet tissue, toiletries and complimentary supplies.
- Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked and clean.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers, hang draperies and dust window blinds.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork as necessary to meet company standards.
- Carry heavy items and use a wheeled cart to transport supplies.
- Attention to detail, customer assistance and service is a critical part of this position.