RESORT WORKER :
Our resort workers will be assigned to a primary position but may also work shifts in other positions as needed, including:
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
PREP COOK :
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit operations.
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for preparation.
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly manner.
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe procedures.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures.
- Communicates with chef for any special instructions/training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Washes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls and cooking area.
Food Service Cashier : As a Foodservice Cashier you should display a positive attitude with guests and co-workers while also being able to accurately ring up merchandise and product in an efficient manner.Greets and acknowledges guests, answers their questions and assists them whenever possible.
Retail Cashier : As a Retail Cashier, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent guest service and managing all transactions accurately and efficiency.