Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Uniform: Uniform will be provided. Bring a black belt. In the case of Food Services, you will
need to provide your SLIP RESISTANT SHOES.
MEMBER OF THE ATTRACTIONS TEAM
The attraction team member is responsible for all aspects of the assigned attraction, to include
safety, friendliness, cleanliness, and line speed within assigned areas. It must be done in a
manner consistent with The Dollywood Company's values and mission.
- Operate suspension controls / control panels in all weather conditions.
- Verbally communicate and enforce safety rules.
- Hold guests steady when entering or exiting vehicles during evacuations.
- Inspect the harness and other safety equipment before use.
- React calmly and quickly in stressful or emergency situations. Physically assist Guests
throughout the ride / attraction as needed.
- Visually observe guest actions during travel operations to avoid security risks.
- Visually ensure guests are not adjusting safety gear and observe actions to prevent safety hazards while on the ride / attraction.
- Complete the required security documentation on a daily basis.
- Initiate a friendly interaction with guests.
- Keep ride / ride area clean.
- Work different hours and in different areas when needed.
- Full ride / safety ride on attraction / full ride if / when needed.
- Train properly to follow all centralized measurement guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
FOOD TEAM MEMBER
- Responsible for prompt attention to a wide variety of tasks within foodservice.
- Taking orders, serving, preparing and storing high quality food, measuring ingredients,
understanding time and temperature charts to record information, answering guest
questions about menu items and prices, and proper cash handling procedures when
- Store and organize the kitchen, food lines, food bars, work areas, and eating areas,
ensuring proper product extraction, delivery, rotation, and storage.
- Provide prompt and courteous attention to guest orders while serving and / or preparing
high-quality food for the enjoyment of our guests.
- Provide timely attention to correctly complete supply orders received by verbal, radio
and written orders.
- Proper stock order filling and work area organization, product extraction, delivery,
rotation and storage, information recording, and answering guest questions regarding
menu items and pricing.
- Maintain cleanliness in all work areas while moving around the Park.
- Prepare and serve food that meets the quality, quantity and presentation expected of
Dollywood and the requirements of the state health code.
Maintain cleanliness of any surface used for eating or serving food, washing dishes,
maintaining proper sanitation, cleaning the general area, scrubbing, sweeping,
mopping, removing trash, etc.
- Greet each guest warmly, treating each guest as an individual.
- Provide continuous service and attention to detail, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Suggestively sell Guest and thank them for coming.
MERCHANDISE OR RETAIL
Provide excellent guest service by assisting with the daily operations of the merchandise stores,
with an emphasis on the storage and preparation of merchandise.
- Storage of merchandise.
- Assist in the maintenance and daily operation of the workshop by performing cleaning
and exhibition preparation functions.
- Serve guests and provide product information.
- Sale of merchandise.
- Cash register / POS system operation.
- Represent Dollywood in a positive light by being friendly and courteous to guests.
- Able to maintain reliable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules that include required overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Adapt to changes in work assignments and locations.
- Ability to get along with guests and co-workers while exhibiting a positive and pleasant disposition.
HOUSE AND GROUNDS
Park Services Team Member/House and Grounds helps guests one on one, sweeping debris, and
keeping restrooms clean. You will be the first to interact with guests throughout the park and help
them with any questions or issues that may come up during the day.