*นายจ้างจะพิจารณาผ่านทางคลิปแนะนำตัว น้องๆจะทราบผลประมาณ 2-4 สัปดาห์หลังจาก 8 ธันวาคม 65*
🚨 แจ้งเลือกภายใน 25 พฤศจิกายน 65 เท่านั้น!
Housing will be arranged by your employer, within 5 miles of your job location in a hotel or apartment . Housing will be shared with other employees, with about 2-4 students in a room. Microwave and fridge are available.
Estimated utilities are $30/month per person. Bus passes are about $30/month per person.
Vermont Donuts operates 20 Dunkin Donuts locations around the state of Vermont.
“At Vermont Donuts, we’re happy to elevate our customer’s experience through fast and friendly service in a fun and energizing environment. We approach every challenge with enthusiasm, energy, and excitement! When you’re happy, we’re happy.”
Join the team to keep Vermont runnin’ on Dunkin’!
Crew members work together to deliver great and friendly guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean, fast-paced environment. They work as part of a team to meet guests’ needs and give them a reason to come back.
Excellent English skills are required.
- Able to handle and give correct change in currency (money)
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in a team environment.
You should have the flexibility and willingness to work a variety of tasks during the work day.
The job requires standing on your feet for long periods of time, working well as a team, working well in a fast paced environment and feeling comfortable working with the American public.
Duties include :
- Taking Guest Food and Drink Orders
- Taking payment for Food Orders
- Working on a cash register
- Working the drive through
- Preparing food and drink orders
- Prepping food for cooking
- Cleaning the dining room, kitchen and restrooms