Host Company Description:
The host company is an early-stage startup in the energy and IoT space based on research done at MIT.
They are located in Greenwood Labs which is the leading cleantech, energy, and hardware incubator in
North America. They are developing a solution to help oil and gas producers reduce their environmental
footprint and increase their field efficiency by allowing them to automatically control their wells remotely.
The company welcomes international interns to join their team on developing core technology in an
exciting and fast paced environment.
• Help design and develop devices that calibrate industrial sensors and automatically test circuit
• Characterize and calibrate sensors to understand their behavior under any condition
• Compare various manufacturers’ sensors
• Ensure that data input into the AI system is highly accurate
• Assist in testing and designing custom setups and jigs that assist in the manufacturing process
• Work on part of a team that will develop a specialized firmware that will help with quick testing