Denali National Park, Alaska
*มีสัมภาษณ์กับนายจ้างประมาณ ช่วงวันที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 66*
🚨 แจ้งเลือกภายใน 5 กุมภาพันธ์ 66 เท่านั้น!
Housing is on property dorm style housing with 88 rooms and 160 tenants. Bedding and towels are supplied, kitchen amenities are available in the employee dining room. Housing is within walking distance but a shuttle is also provided. Denali is very limited for housing so this housing is highly recommended.
Features Description : Internet and laundry facilities are included in the prices of room and board
Work at the beautiful Grande Denali Lodge and Denali Bluffs Hotel in Alaska!
Serve restaurant guests bread, water and butter upon their arrival, and provide refills as needed. Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables between seatings. Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests. Assist in providing exceptional guest service during the entire meal.
To support front-line cooks by preparing foods and maintaining adequate stock for current production levels
Responsible for the daily cleaning of guest rooms and public areas. Detail oriented with attention to quality, cleanliness and efficiency.
- All employees must provide excellent customer service to our guests
- Employees must treat each other with courtesy and respect
- While working employees must follow all company policies and procedures
- Employees must obey all state and federal laws
- Behavior while on the job must be in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct for all employees
- It is imperative to be on time and ready for work at the start of the assigned shift
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party.
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time.
- Call out name and number of party when tables become available.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Create daily seating plan action keeping in mind large groups, tour arrival times and service sections.
- Seat guests based on stated preferences while balancing customer flow in service stations.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name.
- Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Assist with service, clear and re-set tables as needed, assist with running food.
- Communicate with the expediter regarding status of current “open menus”.
- Relay messages to servers and bussers as needed.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests leave tables.
- Take soiled tableware to dish room and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area.
- Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Thank guests as they are leaving and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the Restaurant Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Have working knowledge of the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Must complete food safety training as required.
- Employee must be able to follow standard operating procedures and maintain a safe work environment.
Employee must have a clean and neat appearance as outlined in the employee handbook. Bring black dress pants. Bring black non-slip shoes.
5-6 days per week. Starting as early as 4am and ending as late as 12am (Usually 5-6, 8hrs shifts). You should expect to work a minimum of 32 hours per week over the course of the program. Hours will depend on business levels.