Niagara Falls, New York
*กำหนดส่งคลิปภายใน 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2022 ก่อน 18.00 น. เท่านั้น!
*น้องจะได้รับ Paycheck แรกหลังจากได้รับบัตร SSN แล้ว ซึ่งใช้เวลาประมาณ 2-4 สัปดาห์ขึ้นไปหลังจากวันที่ไปทำ SSN ค่ะ แนะนำว่าให้เตรียม Pocket Money เผื่อไปช่วง 1เดือนแรกด้วยนะคะ
Niagara Falls has long been the destination of honeymooners, and now it has another special place in the hearts of rock ‘n’ roll lovers! Well People Get Ready, ’cause Niagara Falls, USA has a view of something more than the raging waters- this amazing Hard Rock Cafe!
Boasting a grand old American-style collection of memorabilia from rock legends, we’ve got it all here in one great place. From instruments to gold albums to the shirts off your favorite artists’ backs, look no further than your resident experts in rocking hard.
Work up a little hunger or thirst while cruising and perusing the walls of memorabilia, and we’ve got you covered. Our classic menu can’t be beat, and every kind of liquid treat you desire is yours for the asking.
Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls… where you don’t have to BE a rock star to party like one!
The Food Runner Expo Position is responsible for fully supporting the Server/ Food Runner.
Basic functions of the Food Runner Expo Position include:
- Traying food so it is ready to be taken to tables
- Running food
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge
- Answering questions – accurately and politely
- Properly reading items printed on order tickets
- Assembling orders – double checking product quality and specs
- Satisfying any/all needs of the guests – regularly
- Maintaining a clean & organized station
- Properly labeling dating covering and refrigerating prepped items for the expo line
- Performing opening closing & side duties – setting up/breaking down station expo line refilling condiments cleaning ashtrays etc.
- Demonstrating knowledge of all table/station numbers
- Effectively communicating with co-workers (kitchen)
- Creating memorable experiences
- Entertaining guests to create “Raving Fans”
ARRIVAL AND START DATE INFORMATION
Participants will attend a Paper Work Processing Orientation on their first day at the Café.
You should plan to report for your first day of Paperwork Processing at 9:00 am to complete paperwork. You should plan to arrive in Niagara Falls 1-2 days before your scheduled start date, so that you can move into housing and report to your employer to let them know you have arrived.