Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
*นายจ้างจะพิจารณาผ่านทางคลิปแนะนำตัว น้องๆจะทราบผลประมาณ 2-4 สัปดาห์หลังจาก 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2566*
🚨 แจ้งเลือกภายใน 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2566 เท่านั้น!
◾It is required to live in Host Company provided housing.
◾Once you sign the job offer, you are agreeing to the housing provided by your Host Company.
Business Hours 8 am - 6 pm - students should try to arrive between this time if possible.
Students should arrive directly at Bunker Run Student Housing, NOT Kalahari Resorts. If they arrive after hours they should report to Bunker Run Student Housing and call security from the house phone. Security will let them in for the night but they will have to formally "check in" the next morning.
• 4 students / room
• Community Kitchen, Living Room, Laundry Room, Vending Machines.
• Located directly behind Kalahari, less then 1/4 mile walk. However located right next to a beautiful bike/walking trail.
• No photos or website up at this time because it is BRAND new and just being finished. This facility includes our office, laundry facility, and a community recreational room. The community room is an area for our occupants to gather, enjoy each others company, have fun, and relax.
◾Only four occupants per dorm unit
◾One Bathroom in each room.
◾Free Wi-Fi Internet access on entire property
◾Refrigerator and Microwave in each unit
◾Common Kitchen areas on the lower level
◾Laundry available onsite
◾Outdoor recreation areas
◾24 hour Security and Monitoring
◾Near to all Dells Area Employers and Stores
◾There is a common kitchen area on each floor that has a stove, oven and sink. There are also tables. There is silverware available but you must provide your own cooking utensils-pots, pans, silverware, dish soap, towels, etc.
◾In each room there are 4 twin sized beds with mattresses and a shelf and locker to store your items. Linens and a pillow are provided by your employer. There is a fridge, microwave and sink in the room.
◾Each student will get their own bed.
◾Couples are able to live together only during the off season when arranged in advance, but it is not guaranteed.
◾You may REQUEST to live with your friends in advance, however it is not guaranteed.
◾There is NO alcohol allowed on property.
◾Visitors will have to check in at the office.
◾Parking on premise
◾Smoking Allowed (Outside)
Please read over the lease agreement attached to your Job Offer for Rules and Regulations of the housing.
***Information is subject to change***
Total due at time of move in $570 After the payment at check in
$150 deposit ($100 refundable, $50 non-refundable admin and cleaning fee) + First two weeks rent ($210) + Last two weeks rent ($210).
Rent will be automatically deducted from paychecks. We are paid every 2 weeks therefore every 2 weeks $210 ($105/week) will be deducted this includes all rent, utilities (water, electric, trash) and internet. Each participant will receive the "Dorm in a Box" package upon check in that has all the necessities needed for the first week in housing: toilet paper, Kleenex, plastic utensils, coffee mug, lock, hygiene products, trash bags, laundry tokens, detergent, etc. The package cost is $22.00 and it is payroll deducted.
Plan a getaway they’ll never forget at America’s Largest Indoor Waterparks! Make the short drive and join us for the ultimate family vacation. From toddlers to teens and moms to dads, everyone finds their oasis at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions in Wisconsin Dells, WI. The getaway boasts hair-raising waterslides, world-class spas, kids’ play areas, and diverse dining options. Go ahead, make everyone’s day!
◾Housekeepers responsibility is to maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for our guests. Our resort has 2-3 bedroom condominiums, suites, villas and cabins that require housekeeping duties.
◾Housekeepers may be asked to help in our laundry department that will require the cleaning (washing and drying) of all hotel linens, replenish supplies and stock of linen through housekeeping closets throughout the hotel.
This is a physical job. You must be able to do the following:
- The ability to stand for long hours at a time
- The ability to kneel, crouch, lift and bend.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- The ability to work in unpredictable weather: rain, wind, cooler and hot temperatures.
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day.
Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
◾Please understand that cleaning chemicals are required to use in this department. Cleaning chemicals are used specifically to kill bacteria on surfaces in the rooms. Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be avaiable when using or being around these chemicals. All chemicals must be used properly, so it does not cause any harm to you, your co-workers and guests.
◾Please understand that there is a need to use these safe cleaning chemicals to maintain a clean environment for you and the guests. Cleaning chemicals are used to kill harmful bacteria.
◾Various other hotel job duties as assigned.
◾If an employee would like more hours or is needed in other departments there may be hours available in other departments.
◾Students should be flexible enough to work in as many of the positions as possible or should be prepared to work only housekeeping if there is that need.
***Information is subject to change and/ or update***
- Cleaning 2-3 bedroom condominiums, rooms, villas, suites and cabins.
- Dusting and moving furniture
- Mopping and Vacuuming floors.
- Taking out garbage from guest rooms.
- Cleaning public areas including rest rooms to resort standards.
- Students must be willing to clean toilets kitchens etc.
- Must be capable of lifting at most 30lbs
- Schedule will vary and employees must be willing to work when employer needs them. Weekends (Friday-Sunday) are required and Monday-Thursday schedule will be determined by business.
- Hours can vary between 7:00am-6:30pm
- Double Shifts may be scheduled
- Employee discounts on food and retail items.
- Employee discounted rate on park admission.
- Good performance is rewarded with tokens that are redeemable for various prizes.
Second jobs are permitted, but you must be available for every shift you are scheduled to work at Kalahari Resort and your second job must not interfere with their work performance.
Participants are not permitted to start work at a second job without receiving approval from US Sponsor first
Beards, Goatees, and Sideburns allowed if kept trimmed. NOT permitted: visible tattoos, visible body piercing. Males-earrings and long hair. Females: more than 2 earrings per ear, anywhere other than bottom half of the lobe. Employer provides housing and it’s required to live there.
No beards, goatees, or long sideburns, visible tattoos or piercings, for males- no long hair or earrings. Your second job cannot interfere with your Kalahari Schedule. Uniforms are payroll deducted.
There is an employee discount on food, retail items, and park admission. Please note that pay rate is bi-weekly, not twice a month. Overtime is not guaranteed but may be available based on employer’s needs.