Wisconsin Dell, Wisconsin
If you are fired or quit from your Host Company you forfeit your entire deposit and are responsible for the remaining balance of the rent.
Position Description: We are looking for an accountable Cashier to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Duties and responsibilities of the cashier will include greeting customers when entering or leaving our establishment, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area and keeping reports of cash and credit transactions.
This is a physical job. You must be able to do the following:
- The ability to stand for long hours at a time
- The ability to kneel, crouch, lift and bend.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- The ability to work in unpredictable weather: rain, wind,
- cooler and hot temperatures.
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day.
Please understand that cleaning chemicals are required to use in this department. Cleaning chemicals are used specifically to kill
bacteria on surfaces in the rooms. Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be available when using or being around these chemicals. All chemicals must be used properly, so it does not cause any harm to you, your co-workers and guests. Please understand that there is a need to use these safe cleaning chemicals to maintain a clean environment for you and the guests. Cleaning chemicals are used to kill harmful bacteria.
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Skills Required: Applicants must be trustworthy, friendly, and have a positive attitude! Employees have direct contact with the public and must have good people skills and be able to communicate in a fast-paced work environment. Teamwork and professionalism are important.
Supplies Required: black slacks or blue jeans, black shoes (non-slip preferred), undershirt. Work shirt and hat provided
English Level: Intermediate
Second Job: Yes