Job prerequisites : Line Cook or Prep Cook – Landshark Bar and Grill
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English required 7/7 or above.
- Love for cooking or experience in culinary a plus.
- Participants must be willing to clean in the kitchen and remove trash.
- Participants will stand the entire shift.
- Participants are in contact with sharp knives, boiling liquids/water, hot pans and grills. Kitchens will be hot.
- Participants must cut and serve pork. This is a must. NO exception.
- Students must be comfortable in an urban/city environment.
- Must arrange own housing
Job description : Prepares food according to recipes. Coordinates food orders to ensure timely delivery. Prepares food by measuring, cutting, peeling. Ensures all products are stored, labeled, rotated. Ensures cleanliness of all freezers, prep areas. Assists in kitchen cleanliness, including all station equipment, utensils (flat tops, grills, storage drawers) Cleans all dishes, pots, pans, glassware, and utensils. Removes waste, garbage, and recyclable materials from the kitchen. Stocks cleans, closes all stations. Flexible and willing to be trained in all kitchen positions dishwasher, line cook, prep cook. Students must work with pork. Stand for long periods of time.