Ocean City, Maryland
$200 of your deposit is eligible for refund upon successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental
obligation standing. $50 is a non-refundable admin fee.
Food Service : Provide service to guests with a smile. Take orders, operate cash register, handle US currency, prepare meals, operate kitchen equipment, serve food, and clean restaurant and bathrooms to McDonald’s standards. Additional duties as assigned. All positions require standing for the duration of your shift, general restaurant duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude and a smile.
- The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full time schedule.
- Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
- Uniform – Uniform is provided for free from your employer. Must wear closed toe non slip work shoes. Sandals and flip flops are not permitted.
- Social Security Number – Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.