Ocean City, Maryland
- $200 of your deposit is eligible for refund upon successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental obligation standing. $50 is a non refundable admin fee.
- A total of 4 equal seasonal rent payments will be due in the USA prior to your 10th week on program. Payment schedule: 4 payments to be made: 1 in week 3, 1 in week 5, 1 in week 7, and 1 in week 9.
can be utilized for $3.00 per day. All transportation is your financial responsibility.
Job Position: Provide service to guests with a smile. Take orders, operate cash register, handle US currency, prepare meals, operate kitchen equipment, serve food, and clean restaurant and bathrooms to McDonald’s standards. Additional duties as assigned.
– Advanced English skills for interacting with customers with a positive attitude and a smile.
– The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full time schedule.
– Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
Uniform: Uniform is provided for free from your employer. Must wear closed toe non slip work shoes. Sandals and flip flops are not permitted.
Bike Safety Reminder: Always wear a helmet & reflective gear, utilize a blinking light, and obey all traffic signs and lights!