Accounting: Ticket assistant and retail box. Ticket assistants: they are responsible for ticket sales. Cashiers will be in charge of processing the sales and handling the money and counting in the correct change. Accounting clerks will work in direct contact with clients, in many cases they are the client’s first contact with Ober Gatlinburg. Your first impression will be entirely up to you. You will be required to handle sales in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner with each customer. giving them the necessary information to make their stay as pleasant as possible.
the cashier carefully monitors the operation of the location and helps the supervisor to identify and resolve present and potential guest problems, the cashier has a position of trust, therefore the highest standards of behavior are required during employment.
OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES AREA
General duties include the operation of outdoor rides and games, parking lot operation, assisting guests, and a few miscellaneous duties that may arise in day-to-day operations. The employee may be exposed to extreme temperatures, humid conditions, chemicals, moving mechanical parts, increased noise levels, and occasionally work at heights. The employee shall wear personal protective equipment when necessary, as well as clothing suitable for changing weather conditions. The employee may be required to drive in the performance of their job duties.
FOOD SERVICE AREA
Food Service: food preparation and / or cashiers, in the food preparation there are breakfasts and lunches or dinners, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizzas, scrambled eggs, sandwiches and others, in Ober Gatlinburg they only offer fast food. They must maintain the quality of service both inside and outside the kitchen, as well as in the ticket cashier area, a food service cashier must maintain an excellent service, control the flow of customers and maintain an impeccable image, always maintaining control absolute in the menu of the different food areas, in order to inform the customer.
The Server Assistant is to provide an excellent dining experience to our guests through the proper steps of service and maintain a great work environment for our fellow hosts and vendors. This position delivers food from the kitchen to diners in a manner consistent with The Dollywood Company’s Mission and Values.
- Check with Manager for standard daily forecast training goals.
- Find out the specials of the day from the kitchen and communicate them.
- Help the kitchen and service team by bringing complete food orders from the kitchen to the dining room. Serve the food to the guests following the trained guidelines. Clean the boards as needed.
- Assists with the service team with the service of water and bread. Constant removal of dirty dishes from tables.
- Reset tables to standard throughout service.
- Maintain buffet cleanliness and food quality / presentation if applicable.
- Inspect the dining room for proper cleanliness, supply levels, and staffing.
Clean and organize your workstation.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary environment in accordance with all local and federal health codes.
- Performs service and corridor duties as appropriate.
- Must be willing to work in other disciplines within the department as directed by management.
- Provide excellent guest service at every opportunity.
Participate in upsell strategies as directed by management