Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Cook ($12.00 per hour) Male Only
English Level: Advanced
Position Description: We are looking for Cooks to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- Ability to broil, grill, or saute
- Ability to handle knives
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety
- Follow receipt and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests expectations
- Label food and ensure proper rotation
- Prepare high quality food items to order for our guests
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to be on our feet and alert for extended periods of time
- Must have upbeat, outgoing, and positive attitude
This is a physical job. You must be able to do the following:
- The ability to stand for long hours at a time
- The ability to kneel, crouch, and bend.
- Assisting in preparation of food items
- Scooping food into bowls and setting on trays
- Cleaning responsibilities including floors, counters, ovens, and other areas of the kitchen.
- Take out trash
- Stock supplies
- Assist other kitchen staff as needed.
- Standing on your feet throughout entire shift
- Working in both hot and cold temperatures.
Skills Required: Applicants must be trustworthy, friendly, and have a positive attitude! Employees have direct contact with the public and must have good people skills and be able to communicate in a fast-paced work environment. Teamwork and professionalism are needed.
Supplies Required: Employees must present a neat and clean appearance at all times and must be in their uniforms when they clock-in and while working. Black “Dickies” trousers are required. Paula Deen’s shirt and hat. will be worn. Athletic shoes with non-slip soles
Additional Information: Meals are provided during your work shift. It is suggested you wait until after you arrive to purchase black “Dickie’s” Brand trousers to ensure you have the appropriate trousers per the employer requirements.
Second Job: Yes
Server ($2.13 per hour + tips)
English Level: Advanced
Position Description: Servers are responsible for greeting guests once they have been seated at their table, discussing menu items, taking food orders and serving food, occasionally visit table for any additional help and ensuring they receive outstanding guest service during their visit. Servers are also expected to help clean the table and set it up for the next guest.
This is a great job for someone who likes to talk with people, enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has an outgoing and friendly personality. Must be able to work under pressure, stand on your feet for long periods of time and be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Taking guests’ orders
- Running food
- Handling cash & other forms of payment
- Demonstrating responsible alcohol service
- Suggestive selling – using proven techniques
- Answering questions
- Satisfying any/all needs of the guests – regularly double checking back with guests throughout their experience
- Maintaining a clean & organized station – including pre-bussing & table maintenance
- Performing opening, closing & side duties – setting up/breaking down station, expo line, refilling condiments, etc
- Demonstrating knowledge of all table/station numbers
- Demonstrating knowledge of all menu items
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must have outstanding Guest Service Skills
- Must be well organized
- Previous Server experience preferred
Supplies Required: Employees must present a neat and clean appearance at all times and must be in their uniforms when they clock-in and while working. Black Trousers, yoga or running pants. No “side” Pockets permitted. Athletic shoes with non-slip soles
Additional Information: Meals are provided during your work shift. No visible tattoos while in uniform. Only 1 earring per ear and cannot be bigger than a quarter. Hair longer than shoulder length must be pulled back. No long hair on Males. Males must be clean shaven.
Second Job: Yes