Tybee Island, Georgia
4 Bedroom home house- All utilities included. Each room will have two participants per room.
Our staff is friendly, fun and knowledgeable, and our goal is for you to have the absolute best experience.
Busser/Food Runner ($10.00/hr + tips)
Greets guests, assists with opening/closing duties (restocking, shining silverware, wiping down tables, vacuuming, washing floors, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, etc.), restocking items, clear and clean tables, additional duties as assigned.
- Become familiar with menu and service order and procedures
- Prepares coffee, iced/hot tea and other beverages as required
- Checks all plates prior to service for accuracy, completeness, appearance and presentation
- Serves beverages to guests following Star Service Standards, replenishes same as needed
- Serves food to guests following Star Service Standards
- Monitors guests, anticipates needs, responds to request, ensures satisfaction
- Must be customer service oriented
- Excellent hospitality skill
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors
- Ability to comfortably communicate in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- Assisting in preparation of food items
- Scooping food into bowls and setting on trays
- Cleaning responsibilities including floors, counters, ovens, and other areas of the kitchen.
- Take out trash
- Stock supplies
- Assist other kitchen staff as needed.
- Standing on your feet throughout entire shift
- Working in both hot and cold temperatures.
- Cleaning dishes