Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Job Description/Required Duties:
- Host: Will greet and sit guest. Host will also answer phones to book reservations or answer any questions guest have about the restaurant.
- Busser: Clean tables, set up tables, polish silverware and plates.
- Line cook: This position requires to make our side dishes for the guest. They are required to prep the food before opening the restaurant and throughout operating hours.
- Salad bar attendant: Salad bar is to be set up before opening the restaurant and kept clean and filled throughout the night.
Hourly overtime rate: $13.50 an hour.
Possible 2nd jobs: Yes, within our restaurant group. (1st come 1st serve basis)
Dress code: Rioz shirt black dress pants, long black socks, and black non slip shoes. Rioz shirt will be given 2 shirts upon arrival.
Meal benefits (if any): Free meal during work.
Locations of Workplace
- Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse – Myrtle Beach
- Taco Mundo Kitchen Y Cantina
- Flying Fish Public Market & Grill
- Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse – North Myrtle
- Tbonz Gill & Grill – Myrtle Beach
- Liberty Tap Room – Myrtle Beach