Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
*นายจ้างจะพิจารณาผ่านทางคลิปแนะนำตัว น้องๆจะทราบผลประมาณ 2-4 สัปดาห์หลังจาก 8 กุมภาพันธ์ 2566*
🚨 แจ้งเลือกภายใน 29 มกราคม 2566 เท่านั้น!
◾In each room there are 3 to 4 twin sized beds with mattresses and a shelf and locker above to store your items. Linens and a pillow are provided by Hiawatha. There is a fridge and microwave in the room.
◾Each student will get their own bed.
◾If you are a couple and want to live together, you MUST have another person that will agree to live with you before arrival. There must be at least three people living in the room. There is no guarantee that you will be able to room together during your time on program however Hiawatha will do their best to accommodate your request.
◾You may REQUEST to live with your friends upon arrival, however it is not guaranteed.
◾There is NO alcohol allowed on property.
◾Visitors will have to remain in the common area during visit and will not be allowed in the rooms.
◾Laundry is located onsite, free unlimited washer and dryer use.
◾Rooms inspections will be given weekly and if the room is dirty or has damage, there may be a fee of $25.
◾Washer Please read over the lease agreement attached to your Job Offer for Rules and Regulations of the housing. Please check out the following websites for more information and photos!
***Information is subject to change***
If you are fired or quit from your Host Company you forfeit your entire deposit and are responsible for the remaining balance of the rent.
Shamrock Motel is ideally located for your family vacation in Wisconsin Dells, right across the street from Noah’s Ark, America’s Largest Waterpark, the Dells Army Ducks, Jet Boats, Big Foot Ziplines, Go-Carts and restaurants.
◾Housekeepers responsibility is to maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for our guests. Our hotel has single rooms, and suites, that require housekeeping duties.
◾Housekeepers may be asked to help in our laundry department that will require the cleaning (washing and drying) of all hotel linens, replenish supplies and stock of linen through housekeeping closets throughout the hotel.
This is a physical job. You must be able to do the following:
- The ability to stand for long hours at a time
- The ability to kneel, crouch, lift and bend.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- The ability to work in unpredictible weather: rain, wind, cooler and hot temperatures.
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day.
Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
◾Please understand that cleaning chemicals are required to use in this department. Cleaning chemicals are used specifically to kill bacteria on surfaces in the rooms. Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be avaiable when using or being around these chemicals. All chemicals must be used properly, so it does not cause any harm to you, your co-workers and guests.
◾Please understand that there is a need to use these safe cleaning chemicals to maintain a clean environment for you and the guests. Cleaning chemicals are used to kill harmful bacteria.
◾Various other hotel job duties as assigned.
◾If an employee would like more hours or is needed in other departments there may be hours available in other departments.
◾Students should be flexible enough to work in as many of the positions as possible or should be prepared to work only housekeeping if there is that need.
***Information is subject to change and/ or update***
- Schedule will vary and employees must be willing to work when employer needs them. Weekends (Friday-Sunday) are required and
Monday-Thursday schedule will be determined by business.
- Hours can vary between 7:00am-6:30pm
- Double Shifts may be scheduled
Additional Hours Details:
Overtime is not guaranteed
- Cleaning rooms, and suites.
- Dusting and moving furniture
- Mopping and Vacuuming floors.
- Taking out garbage from guest rooms.
- Cleaning public areas including rest rooms to resort standards.
- Students must be willing to clean toilets kitchens etc.
- Must be capable of lifting at most 30lbs
Applicants must be trustworthy, friendly, and have a positive attitude! Employees have direct contact with the public and must have good people skills and be able to communicate in a fast-paced work environment. Teamwork and professionalism are needed.
You may buy other uniform pieces at cost. Men’s facial hair should be clean shaven and hair above collar length. Good personal hygiene is a must. Clean presentable and conservative in appearance.
Shamrock Motel will be the primary employer. A second job in the community is possible; however a second job must not impact your hours of work with the parks. Participants are not permitted to work a second job without receiving US Sponsor approval first.