Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington (Summer 2023: Promotion Locations)
- Park Worker
- ตำแหน่งงาน ทางตัวแทนนายจ้าง/ นายจ้าง จะเป็นผู้พิจารณาตอนสัมภาษณ์ รวมถึงตอนที่น้องไปถึงอเมริกานะคะ *
$13 per hour
Average 32-40 hours per week
May 7 - May 23, 2023
September 7, 2023
or earlier DS End Date
Approximately $130 per week, payroll deducted. **Rates are subject to change**
Housing Deposit Required
A housing deposit of $100 is due at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. A total of $230 due 2 weeks in advance for housing. You will not be able to move in without advance payment! Housing Deposit Refund Policy – $50 of your housing deposit is eligible for return.
Transportation to work
You will take private transportation to and from work each day, included in your weekly rent.
- Park Worker – Assigned upon arrival. Could be: Food Service, Park Service, Ride Operations, Games, Retail, or Aquatics. All positions are outdoors and require walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, standing for the duration of your shift (8-10+hours), daily exposure to the sun, and cleaning the park!
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers, must pass Discovery Training and
Department training upon arrival to be offered a job.
- Texas State Law does not require set breaks, please make sure you understand all break policy with your employer
directly in your processing.
- Must understand seasonal industry, shifts may be shortened as needed due to guest attendance, this is determined
by your department and mark management and affects international and domestic employees.
- Uniform – required, and payroll deducted. Cost approximately $12.00. Must bring khaki pants and/or shorts. Non-slip black sneakers required.
- Grooming – No visible tattoos, clean shaven, no facial piercings or long hair for males.
- Social Security Number – Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card.