Six Flags St. Louis (Summer 2021: Promotion Locations)
St louis, Missouri
- Amusement Park Worker
$11 per hour
Average 35 hours per week over course of program hours per week
May 11 - June 15, 2021
September 6, 2021
or DS end date
Start Date : 11 May 2021// 18 May 2021// 25 May 2021// 15 Jun 2021
Approximately $125 per week, payroll deducted. Housing week is Saturday – Friday, no partial weeks. Expect: hotel style, one person per bed (may be bunk/cot style), micro/fridge, and linens. No Kitchen. Located within 2 miles of Six Flags.
Housing Deposit Required
A housing deposit of $200 is due at least 4 weeks prior to arrival with first 2 weeks rent. A total of $450. You will not be able to move in without this advance payment made. ($50 non-refundable)
Transportation to work
Private bus on a set schedule determined by Six Flags, cost included in your weekly rent. You may have to wait at your host company for up to 1.5 hours before your shift in order to best accommodate all schedules.
St louis, Missouri
Park Worker: Assigned upon arrival. Could be: food service, park service, ride operations, games, retail, or aquatics.
- Advanced English skills for interacting with customers, must pass Discovery and Department training upon arrival to be offered a job.
- The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full time schedule. Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
- Must understand seasonal industry, shifts may be shortened as needed due to guest attendance, determined by your department and park management and impacts international and domestic employees alike.
- Uniform – required and payroll deducted, cost approximately $30. Must bring leather non slip sneakers.
- Grooming – No visible tattoos, clean shaven, no facial piercings or long hair for males.
- Social Security Number – Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to HR to prove you have applied.