Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico
*น้องควรมีระดับภาษา 7 ขึ้นไป
- Prepares all food items according to standard recipes and as specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product.
- Transportation of heavy food product.
- Keeping all refrigeration, equipment, storage, and work areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with health department regulation.
- Prepares daily production list.
- Prepare quality food in a timely manner during peak rush periods.
- Reliable attendance on all scheduled work days.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by chef at any time.
- Follows all recipes and portion sizes correctly.
- Assist in the execution of any food and beverage special events and catering.
- Sweep and scrub floors.
Participants will be assigned to clean a variety of single-room, multi-room condos, and cottages at the resort. Rooms may sleep up to 8 people, depending on their size. Please note participants will be working in pairs or groups when cleaning larger units. Single-room units have beds with a small refrigerator and microwave. Multi-room units have bedrooms, separate bathrooms with shower facilities, a kitchen, and a living space, all of which the participants will be responsible for cleaning.