Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
1. การเดินทางเข้าสหรัฐฯ: ผู้เข้าร่วมโครงการจะต้องเดินทางถึงอเมริกาภายในวันเริ่มใน DS-2019 (start date) หรือช้าได้สูงสุดไม่เกิน 3 วัน และ จะไม่สามารถเดินทางถึงก่อนวันเริ่มใน DS-2019 (start date) ได้ โดยให้เข้าไปพบและรายงานตัวกับนายจ้างภายในกำหนดเวลาดังกล่าว
2. การเดินทางออกจากสหรัฐฯ: ผู้เข้าร่วมโครงการจะต้องเดินทางออกจากสหรัฐฯ ภายในวันสิ้นสุดใน DS-2019 (end date) เท่านั้น
Restaurant Support Staff
Serves meals and beverages to patrons in dining establishment by performing the following duties:
- Bussing table.
- Host/ Hostess.
- Cleaning tables/ chairs.
- Rolling Silverware.
- Assist with presenting menu, answering questions, and suggestions regarding food and service.
- Assist servers with presenting menu, answering questions, inputs orders via computerized POS system.
- Food Runner: Take food orders to tables.
- Observes diners drinks and refill as needed.
- Completes all assigned side works and special projects
- Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to Cashier.
- Able to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to taste or smell.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to carry heavy trays to table with Food and Beverage items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prepares cooking products, according to the company’s recipes and procedures. Grills all items according to the company’s standards to ensure quality. Ensures that every fried product is always fresh and hot. Complete use and following of the production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
Housekeeper and Laundry duties by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for cleaning all assigned units.
- Cleaning kitchens
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Cleaning living room
- Cleaning dining room
- Cleaning patio, deck or balcony
- Replenish supplies and linens
- Ensure proper use of all equipment and supplies issued.
- Use only the cleaning agents issued and ensure of not mixing any chemicals.
- Ensure all inventory is in and villa is cleaned properly.
- Communicate with supervisors and/ or resort services to request needed supplies.
- Make all cribs and sofa beds when servicing units.
- Properly use, secure and return the key on a daily basis.
- Immediately report all lost and found items to supervisor and/ or security.
- Responsible for taking care of assigned mid- week cleans and during the week cleans. (Trash, towels and sheets)
- Folds Laundry material by hand and machine such as sheets, pillow cases, wash cloth, towels, blankets and bedspreads. Discard stained or damaged linen. Sort and count articles to verify quantity.
- Prepares the linen and supplies for buildings during check out and mid weeks.
- Hangs, bags, folds, and bundles articles for delivery.
- Exterior and exterior cleaning of building, pool area and offices. Able to work outdoors in the winter season, (snow, ice and
extreme cold temperatures).
- Able to climb up and down indoor and outdoor staircases repeatedly.
- Other duties as assigned by management within Housekeeping Department or other departments as needed.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and – three- syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple.
Responsible for maintaining the property grounds/landscaping neat and clean.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Picking up trash around property and disposing of same in property dumpsters.
- Maintaining neat and clean property: outdoor hallways, outdoor pool area, & outdoor parking area.
- Trimming trees and shrubs and trees.
- Help with mowing, weeding, edging, fertilizing, mulching and planting flowers.
- Able to work outdoors in the cold, heat, or rain.
- Able to climb up and down steps repeatedly.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands
- to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds with assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.