*นายจ้างจะพิจารณาผ่านทางคลิปแนะนำตัว น้องๆจะทราบผลประมาณ 2-4 สัปดาห์หลังจาก 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2566*
🚨 แจ้งเลือกภายใน 5 กุมภาพันธ์ 2566 เท่านั้น!
Dormitory style housing with 4 people per room and 1 shared bathroom per room. Bunkbeds, closet and basic linens provided in room (sheet set, pillow case, pillow, towel and washcloth - $34). Shared kitchen with numerous stoves, microwaves, refrigerators and tables available. TV and wifi provided.
Administration Fee- $50 (non-refundable)
$440 due upon arrival ($250 deposit, $95 first week rent and $95 last week of rent).
This family-focused resort is 2.6 miles northwest of Sevierville and 9.6 miles from Pigeon Forge.
The contemporary-rustic rooms feature Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers. Suites have kitchens and family rooms with fireplaces; some have bunk beds or wall beds. Off-site golf villas are available too.
Amenities include indoor and outdoor water parks, and an indoor adventure center with a ropes course and climbing wall. There’s also an exercise room, a business center and several on-site dining options, where guests age 11 and under eat free with an adult breakfast or dinner buffet purchase.
Lifeguards ensure a safe and healthy environment for swimmers at Wilderness at the Smokies. They monitor guests and the resorts’ pools and pool areas and must recognize and react properly in emergency situations.
- Lifeguards will be working in or near chlorine
- Lifeguards will be working in direct sunlight and may be standing, sitting, or walking for long periods of time while on shift.
This is a physical job. You must be able to do the following:
- The ability to stand for long hours at a time
- The ability to kneel, crouch, and bend.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- The ability to work in unpredictible weather: rain, wind, cooler and hot temperatures.
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day: sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, and drink tons water!
Duties may include but are not limited to;
- Checking and maintaining chemical levels in the pools and operating the pool filtration system
- Cleaning the pool and pool areas
- Enforcing pool area rules and gate control
- Removing trash from the waterpark
- Cleaning bathrooms and toilets as assigned
- Various other job duties as assigned.
Before being scheduled to work as a lifeguard, all participants will be expected to pass the Ellis and Associates Lifeguard Certification Course
The certification course takes approximately 24 hours to complete and will be conducted on-site upon participants’ arrival at Wilderness at the Smokies.
The cost of the certification course will be paid for by the employer, but participants will not be paid for the time they spend completing the certification course.
To complete the certification course successfully, participants must be prepared to:
- Swim a distance of 300 yards (275 meters) using a front crawl freestyle stroke or breaststroke without resting
- Complete a feet-first surface dive, retrieve a 10 pound (4.5 kilograms) brick from the bottom of a 10 foot deep (3 meters deep) pool, and bring the brick to the surface of the pool
- Tread water in a pool for 2 minutes without using their arms and without resting
***Participants who do not pass this certification course will not be allowed to work as lifeguards and will be placed in another department.
***Information is subject to change and/ or update***