Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Due upon arrival: 2 weeks rent $160 + admin $50 + Deposit $150 = $360
- Linen Fee - $25 (Paid by payroll deduction not included in deposit.) If you are fired or quit from your Host Company you forfeit your entire deposit and are responsible for the remaining balance of the rent.
English Level: Advanced
- Schedule will vary and employees must be willing to work when employer needs them. Weekends (Friday-Sunday) are required and Monday-Thursday schedule will be determined by business.
Monday-Thursday schedule will be determined by business.
- Hours can vary between 7:00am-6:30pm
- Double Shifts may be scheduled
Position Description: Housekeepers responsibility is to maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for our guests. Our resort has 2-3 bedroom condominiums, suites, villas and cabins that require housekeeping duties.Housekeepers may be asked to help in our laundry department that will require the cleaning (washing and drying) of all hotel linens, replenish supplies and stock of linen through housekeeping closets throughout the hotel.
Please understand that cleaning chemicals are required to use in this department. Cleaning chemicals are used specifically to kill
bacteria on surfaces in the rooms. Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be available when using or being around these chemicals. All chemicals must be used properly, so it does not cause any harm to you, your co-workers and guests.
Please understand that there is a need to use these safe cleaning chemicals to maintain a clean environment for you and the guests. Cleaning chemicals are used to kill harmful bacteria.
Second Job: Yes