Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
room and dining room. Common laundry in each building. Wi-fi available.
• Welcome, greet and interact with guests in the assigned area (i.e. Disaster Zone,
Virtual Roller Coaster, Nail Bed, etc.)
• Ability to explain and operate all exhibits safely.
• Guide and direct guests through the display area as you answer questions and provide
information as appropriate.
• Maintain the appearance of the museum and exhibit to WonderWorks standards by
cleaning floor surfaces, dusting counters and exhibits with cloths, brooms, brushes, and
/ or cleaning agents
• Refer guest complaints and / or incidents to the Manager on duty
• Follow the checklist for required tasks and deadlines
Be available to complete as needed to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the
Exhibits department as directed by the immediate leader or manager.
• Perform other tasks that are assigned.
ROPE COURSE ASSISTANT
• Instruct, guide, and supervise guests safely through the ropes course. Provide
informed explanations of each element of the ropes and conduct safety / briefings and
briefings on the elements as assigned.
• Follow standard operating procedures and demonstrate security techniques and
guidelines to guests. Take rope training courses and ensure that all guests are properly
instructed in all course content and activities to ensure a safe, satisfying and enjoyable
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of operational risk management. Assist with
equipment inventory and report damage, malfunction, and repair requirements to
ropes course equipment and all associated equipment to management.
• Fit harnesses and helmets correctly and supervise the use of all personal safety
equipment. Secure the ropes course when not in use. Keep the rope track area and
equipment storage neat, clean and orderly.
• Escort and accompany guests at all times while on the course site, maintaining orderly
demeanor and a safe and fun learning environment.
• Maintain clean and accurate operational records and records and prepare daily reports
as needed. Conduct daily inspections and inventory the field and equipment.
• Perform other tasks that are assigned.
ASSISTANT TO CONCESSIONS
• Provides an interactive guest experience by providing excellent customer service, food
and beverage to all customers in a positive and outgoing manner.
• Make sure all tables and seating areas are kept clean and the condiment area is stocked.
• Greet guests when they leave the exhibit area.
• Take and prepare orders for guests.
• Prepare food and ingredients for daily use and according to guests' requests.
• Complete daily cleaning of work areas as well as cafeteria equipment to maintain a
codecompliant work environment.
• Prepare food for the concession area every day.
• Complete opening, closing and health code checklists daily.
• Sell concession items as appropriate to guests.
• Organize and clean all applicable areas where supplies are stored.
• Operate various types of machinery relevant to the position.
• Track transfers and food waste daily.
• Store food and beverage orders upon arrival and follow FIFO methods.
• Performs other assigned tasks.
TAG / ARCADE LASER ASSISTANT
• Maintains general daily maintenance for all arcade games, as well as all lazertag vests
and related equipment.
• Respond politely to customer inquiries / comments by providing timely and accurate
information about lazertag and the arcade / game room to provide customer service.
• Act as a guide to the lazertag installation by explaining how the game works and
preparing guests for game time. Explain and demonstrate the function of the laser vest
and pistol to the guests.
• Manage the queue for lazertag, maximizing time efficiency and ensuring guest
• Maintain the ticket payment counter for ticket redemption, ensuring that redemption
items remain stored and organized.
• To help guests with arcade games.
• Record and report the redemption inventory level and needs to the immediate Leader or
• Present a clean and professional appearance with friendly, cheerful and courteous
demeanor at all times
• Complete all replacement and cleaning tasks by performing side opening and closing
jobs as instructed
• Performs other assigned tasks